mercoledì 1 aprile 2020
ROLEX CAPRI SAILING WEEK 2020: Notice N. 5 of the Organizing Authority
Due to the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic that is hitting the world so hard, the RCSW Organizing Autorithy, in agreement with FIV, ORC and IMA, has decided to postpone the Regatta to the 2021 edition, with the following schedule:
• Maxi Yacht Capri Trophy: May 11th to 14th, 2021
• ORC European Championship: May 15th – 21st
• Regata dei Tre Golfi (160 miles long-distance race): start from Naples at midnight on May 15th.
The Organizers are deeply thankful to all owners and crews entered in the Event this year. With more than 180 pre-entries from over 25 countries, the 2020 Rolex Capri Sailing Week would certainly have been a record edition.
Confident in everyone’s support in making this tough decision, Organizers offer each participant to choose between:
• full reimbursement of the entry fee;
• to roll the entry fee forward to the 2021 edition, thus obtaining the guaranteed berthing in the Capri Marina.
Naples, March 30th, 2020 The Organizing Authority